Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Symbols and personal meanings...part3

Here we are on to another day and more symbols to figure out! 

If you have been following my blog lately, you will know that I have been posting about my personal symbols experiences in life for the past 4 years, and probably more, but hadn't realized it!

These symbols are all sources of direction in nature. As you can see, some symbols are personal creations on their own.

10.) Is an up arrow, it is stronger in the sense of it's drawing (meaning it stands out above the rest!) I believe it means rising above. I might also note that an arrow could mean sulfur in many alchemy symbols.

11.) This is the alchemical symbol for decompose, as well as an A, and and angle of about 45 degrees southwest.(Not sure what that would mean) And it also being the 11th symbol could have it's hidden meaning for me. You can ignore that note though! 

12.) An arrow pointing southeast.

13.) An arrow pointing northwest.

Now if there were more to these symbols, I'd certainly add them.
Thanks for viewing my blog!
Part 4
Blessings to you all. Feel free to send me a comment and I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker