Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Symbols and personal meanings...part6.. FINAL PART!

Hello and here we are on to the final part of this image. I have decided to put the image in full view here on the last part, so that you can see them all together and see the sequence in with they follow to the next.
hope you enjoyed this post and have read the previous postings as you can bring them all together in order to see more
than just one!


For this next part of the image, we have the very bottom section.


 21.) Is like a pyramid, it's dome like, yet also reminds me of an arrow head. In my mind, as it's symbol was impressed, I seen a triangular prism, with a triangular type done above. Lets call it a sharp line that goes through it, yet it only covers it, yet it seems like a puzzle to explain how it actually looks from top view. Imagine seeing a pyramid from top view...what we see is a square, only it has a line going through it from on corner to the next like a wall. This flipped back to what we see in the image is a pyramid with a wall going through, but it does not cut through as it looks. It only appears to look so. Like I said, think of a puzzle. Two puzzle pieces.

22.) I believe it speaks for it's self :-) ...But for those with bad eyesight, it is steam vapors.

23.) This one is quite confusing, it is a stack of pyramids which you could see it as more of squarish bowls stacked together upside down, only with it being pointed like pyramids instead. To much going on? Too many things going on at once and stacking up together? It's still quite confusing, I guess we could say the phrase "too much on your plate".

That's it for now, I am putting together more symbols for later postings and updates, until than you may see the odd poem, or the odd sharing of an image or video!

Thanks for taking the time to view these posts, take what you feel is necessary for your learning process to advance. Please do not share exact information from these blog postings, but only use them as a means to further your research, and to help you narrow that search down with my help.
I didn't have help narrowing things down as I have shown here to you, I had to find it all on my own, each symbol took time to even find let alone name. So please ask, if you are to use my information word for word else where!
Thank you all, have a great week!
Unknowna Sendera
 Feel free to send me a comment and I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker