Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

forgetfulness

Sometimes I get so busy I forget things at home,
Like my watch, my cell and sometimes even to brush my teeth,

Sometimes if I don't get enough sleep I forget what happened just days before,
Like what did I eat? Or if I had anything but coffee

Sometimes I forget to say thank you,
After someone has let me cut in front of them in line,

"Sometimes I forget about my blog,
And so I rush online," ;-)

Sometimes I forget my emails,
And log on only to find, over 100, that happens all the time!,

I used to forget appointments, But I started marking them all in my calender while still on the phone, or if it's on a paper from the mail,

Sometimes I forget to wash my feet,
Because I am in a hurry in the shower,

I wonder if anyone else has all these problems with forgetting, because I am tired often, of my forgetfulness!!!

Actions Against Distractions: Managing Your Scattered, Disorganized, and Forgetful Mind


Please check my other blog posts for my symbolic related views, and other random posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker